W Wes213 Full Member Joined Jul 23, 2016 Messages 136 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2017 #1 Still going through what I found last year and thought I would post this one. Seems like a good sized scraper or chopper. Upvote 0
Still going through what I found last year and thought I would post this one. Seems like a good sized scraper or chopper.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,033 Reaction score 9,228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 5, 2017 #2 i see only a piece of quartz, sorry...i have found mountain sides of stuff that look just like that.
R RockinIdaho Full Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 163 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2017 #3 can you show the edges of it?
W Wes213 Full Member Joined Jul 23, 2016 Messages 136 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2017 Thread Owner #4 Thanks RockinIdaho said: can you show the edges of it? Click to expand... Here you go man. Thanks for the interest!!!
Thanks RockinIdaho said: can you show the edges of it? Click to expand... Here you go man. Thanks for the interest!!!