What's new

Large foreign silver

Twitch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,884
Reaction score
2,359
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Found a 1921 half crown today while dumping. Always like the foreign silver.
 
Upvote 0
Was in the garbage can next to the coin counter. Before I got there the internal reject tray had been dumped. Snagged 4-5 foreigns off the top. Didn’t dig too deep to see what else was in there.
 
I would’ve dug deep into that bag, or I would’ve grabbed the bag and taken with me. Lol
 
I would’ve dug deep into that bag, or I would’ve grabbed the bag and taken with me. Lol

This is a superb idea. Have a small garbage bag to replace it. I snagged a wedding band in the small garbage can next to a coin machine a while back. Instant $38 profit.
 
Silver is silver
 
I try to catch the inner reject bin as much as possible via the teller. Found an 1845 Large Cent few weeks ago from the trash can next to the coin machine. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544384516.448748.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544384542.569131.webp
Been doing this sort of side line hunting for years. Several years ago found on two separate occasions, a man's ringImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544384649.148585.webp, then much later in time more ringsImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544384708.141445.webp.
I always ask for the inner junk bin where possible, dirt fuzz and everything else.
 
Nice find!

I found a 1912-D Barber dime in the trash can two weeks ago.
 
Dumped at two banks this weekend. First bank pulled a 1957-D Rosie out of the reject chute. Next bank I scored just over $13 in change without a single foreign or old coin.
 
I'm thinking about offering to buy the reject coins, maybe a couple of bucks per pound. Have you done that or heard of anyone doing it?
 
I got a girl that saves me rejects and dirt cup goodies.....
After she hooks me up I’ll buy a scratch ticket, and walk away before she gives it to me
 
I got a girl that saves me rejects and dirt cup goodies.....
After she hooks me up I’ll buy a scratch ticket, and walk away before she gives it to me

Do you mean like a lottery ticket? At a bank?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom