What's new

Large Like Bracelet of little baby.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! To Everyone!!
Gold finds: Large gold ring, earrings, Gold Ring.
Last two years, I found all sort of jewelry(Gold) this is the weight of it:
0,1g _ 0,2g _ 0,3g _ 0,4g _ 0,5g _ 0,7g _ 0,8g _ 0,9g _ 1g _ 1,1g _ ...........
Rings, Pendants, Bracelets, Earrings, Chains and pieces of jewelry.
Thank you for take a look.
Hamid
 

Attachments

  • 10032014031.webp
    10032014031.webp
    469.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 10032014032.webp
    10032014032.webp
    333.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 10032014040.webp
    10032014040.webp
    169.3 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 0
Nice finds I hope you find many more in 2014 congrats
 
Sure looks like some big guys ring? I mean a really BIG guy. Coo stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom