Iron Buzz
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2016
- Messages
- 1,755
- Reaction score
- 2,395
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South St Paul, MN
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Yes, could be. Of course, I'd like to know for sure. Somebody suggested Minnesota State Hospital, but as far as I know, there never was such a place.That M could be for Minnesota something or other.
Somebody on Facebook just suggested that and I'm certain you're right. I'd love to see a picture or something for proof, but in this case, I'm not doubting it.Its a Veteran organization, Minnesota Soldiers Home
Oh, sorry... if you were responding to my reply about a picture, I meant a picture of the button... I am from the Twin Cities and have even detected near the Vets home at Minnehaha park. Thanks again for your help with this!![]()
Minnesota Veterans Home - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
I was just sending the link in case you hadn't seen it. Good luck out there!Oh, sorry... if you were responding to my reply about a picture, I meant a picture of the button... I am from the Twin Cities and have even detected near the Vets home at Minnehaha park. Thanks again for your help with this!