What's new

Large silvers - small silvers

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
conditions were not great - but got into one of my old spots at AM low tide
it was rough and lucky I got anything - did not get much but got large silver ID bracelet and
a silver clover ring -
then right after low I ran to a newer spot and was surprised with huge tiffany silver band and then 10 feet away
smaller celtic band
sept15olderbch.webp sept15newerbch.webp
sept15.webp sept15tiff.webp
 
Upvote 26
WTG Casper, as usual, you always find some good bling.
 
Nice silver haul! Congrats!
If it's there YOU will find it! Maybe we will get a storm before fall to churn up the sand for ya.
 
Well done on the silver Casper, the Tiff. ring a thick one.:thumbsup:
 
Well done Casper. I didn't do much in the Surf this year. I was focused on getting 100 Silver Coins and we don't find many silver coins in the water at the beaches in NYC.
My gold recoveries are way down too. How old is that bracelet?? (50's?)
 
Nice bunch of finds, keep hammering it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom