Larger after market coils for Simplex ?

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are the larger Makro SP35 and Detech Ultimate coils available. Having tried all sizes, that SP24 coil with v2.77 is quite the combination. Hear me now, ... believe me later:) Have fun!

OP
OP
NWMP

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are the larger Makro SP35 and Detech Ultimate coils available. Having tried all sizes, that SP24 coil with v2.77 is quite the combination. Hear me now, ... believe me later:) Have fun!
Thanks buddy. I am listening. Garrett came out with a 14x11 at a decent price, so I tossed one on my old ATP. I basically just wanted more water coverage on one of my toys. That should do it. …. And I also like/use version 2.77 on my Simplex, So you have my attention for sure.

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks buddy. I am listening. Garrett came out with a 14x11 at a decent price, so I tossed one on my old ATP. I basically just wanted more water coverage on one of my toys. That should do it. …. And I also like/use version 2.77 on my Simplex, So you have my attention for sure.
That Simplex Detech coil is my 2nd favorite. When I first started using the Detect coil, I had a lot of folks hassle me when I was never hassled before. I spray-painted that shiny white Detech coil a nice dark green camo color, ... solved. I think the large white coil attracted negativity while swinging! :) It had a threatening, too professional look.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions