Dano Sverige
Silver Member
" And if the Odessey crew were guilty of stealing anything....why were they released from the Spanish jails
(I know why....my friend is buddies with one of the guys that were detained....and it all comes down the "root" of all the drama)"
...Well mate, it may have to do with the fact that the 2 ships detained were detained AFTER the bird had flown the coop, so to speak. Kind of like arresting the first 2 passers by when the thief has fled...maybe?
And NH..you're sounding very Paul Revere-like in your posts lately. "The British are coming! Don't listen to Dano, he's evil! The British are coming!"
(I know why....my friend is buddies with one of the guys that were detained....and it all comes down the "root" of all the drama)"
...Well mate, it may have to do with the fact that the 2 ships detained were detained AFTER the bird had flown the coop, so to speak. Kind of like arresting the first 2 passers by when the thief has fled...maybe?
And NH..you're sounding very Paul Revere-like in your posts lately. "The British are coming! Don't listen to Dano, he's evil! The British are coming!"


Odyssey went about the find and continue to do so. I don't have the time or inclination to delve into the minutae of these things. To me it was a clear case of "smash & grab"..and that's not legal!
And to show I can be the bigger man and not stereotype our British friends just because YOU don't have a clue the first thing I do when I get home to NH is go out to the garage and lovinglly caress the 71 Triumph Bonneville I've owned for 35 years..









