What's new

Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Hey everyone ,
I got out early this morning to hunt the same school as yesterday . I only had an hour due to Christmas plans for the day . My hour was up and all I had to show for it was a junk mood ring , a small watch and $7.47 in clad, witch is a good hunt . As I made my way back to my truck I get a strong +90 !!! It was at 3 inches . I pulled back the plug and I see BIG SILVER !!! # 137 for the year . It weighs 15 grams and is really big in size . Great way to end the hunt !!
I hope you all have a great Holiday !!!
Glen
 

Attachments

  • PC230004.webp
    PC230004.webp
    155.4 KB · Views: 878
  • PC230007.webp
    PC230007.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 878
  • PC230005.webp
    PC230005.webp
    171.4 KB · Views: 885
  • PC230001.webp
    PC230001.webp
    215.2 KB · Views: 868
Upvote 0
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

WTG!!!! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Nice!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Now that's a big "Honker" :o Nice ring and all the rest you have found :hello2:
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

It's a thing of beauty Glen :thumbsup:,love it when +90 VDI's are something as great as this ring :headbang:,keep them coming,Dave
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Really nice silver ring!! That baby should have been able to stand on its' own, without a paper clip!!
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Wow :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Great looking silver ring there Glen!
Do you think it was possibly made from a silver dollar coin? :icon_scratch:
That watch thingy looks like it's full of water or is it just the
refraction of the crystal? :icon_scratch:

Have a great Christmas! :icon_santa:
Dave
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Antiquarian said:
Great looking silver ring there Glen!
Do you think it was possibly made from a silver dollar coin? :icon_scratch:
That watch thingy looks like it's full of water or is it just the
refraction of the crystal? :icon_scratch:

Have a great Christmas! :icon_santa:
Dave
The watch is full of water.
As for the ring made from a dollar , not a chance . It's just a big hunk of silver :headbang:
Glen
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Have you determined what it says on the ring? That would be interesting....
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Roland58 said:
Have you determined what it says on the ring? That would be interesting....

It says worship on it . Religious ring .
HH
Glen
 
Re: Largest silver ring I have ever found !! Ring # 136 & 137

Great ring!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom