What's new

Last 2 hunts

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
929
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well went to the old spot where I pulled 30 old coins so far, was hoping for a silver coin today it didn't happen but I did get a silver thimble from the 1800's. Got my best 2 center so far though, the wheat's and ring is from a few days ago. Thanks for looking and HH.
 

Attachments

  • P9120270.webp
    P9120270.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 218
  • P9160271.webp
    P9160271.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 217
  • P9160273.webp
    P9160273.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 216
  • P9160275.webp
    P9160275.webp
    46 KB · Views: 217
  • P9160277.webp
    P9160277.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 214
Sweet finds Wing,

I've been hoping for a thimble and I'm still waiting on one to pop up someday in one of the holes.

DJH
 
Well I was hunting in an area that has lots of iron mostly square nails, so I was using relic mode it was telling me button solid 80 to 81 VDI both directions thought for sure I was going to pull a seated or barber dime. Oh well maybe next time.
 
Wow, Wingmaster, nice finds. I have been hitting a lot of old home sites this fall and have been having a ball. My last one gave up a Civil War token, store card from 1863. A little bummed I haven't found any coins there yet. I have found a lot of metal buttons though, so I think the time period is good. Let's hope Indiana gives us a few more days before the deep freeze.

Don
HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom