Last 24 hours been good to me...

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
I got off work last night and stopped at a convenience store down the road to get some gas. Was walking from my vehicle to the store across the parking lot, and I saw what looked like a folded up piece of paper. I walked past it, got 10 feet beyond, when my brain kicked in and said "Hey...that looked familiar!", so I turned and went back. Found a 10-dollar bill!

So this morning I stopped at a gas station I stop at on the way to work every morning to get a paper and lunch-munchies. A few weeks ago I got 3 silver Washington quarters in my change.

Read about that here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,179503.0.html

So this morning I look at my change and one of the dimes looked 'unusual'. Turned out to be this! ;D
25hmr1l.jpg

Seems that gas station is being pretty nice to me.

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
Some fellow told me that when the economy goes bad, old silver coins and old paper money start to show up in your regular change...
And tough times are fast approaching...

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East
I agree with lou423. Back in 73 I was in the military, had a wife, little beautiful son. My salary with the military,so I took an off duty job a a Circle K. Times were hard, thats when horse meat was for salebecause of ,Mad Cow. All of a sudden someone would come in buy pack of salems pauy with Silver half's got alot of quarters, and dimes, so many that I couldn't buy them all. I'd set them aside and the Boss would let me buy them on payday. i still have most of them today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread