What's new

Last 3 Boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all!
Here's the last of the silver from the 3 boxes I had left.
Walkers: 1942D,1943(2),1944D,one dateless, too worn.
Bens:1951S,1952,1954D,1963D(2), And two 1959 that look straight from the roll!
1964(2)
1965(4)
1966(10)
1967(23)
1968D(14)
1969D 8
1977S clad proof.
And a 50 Centavos from Equador.
Hope this Friday is more of the same.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Super run on those boxes Gilbert hopefully there is a few more kicking around for ya on fri. , Ed
 
Wow you are rocking on those Halves. :thumbsup:
I'll bet your next boxes will produce very well.
 
What a great run it was Enamel....maybe it is not finished yet??? :o

Golden Silver
 
What a great run!

If I were you, I would try to get another 14 boxes so to assume 20 boxes per batch.

Good luck for next run. Keep us posted!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom