What's new

Last 3 days harvest

PaDirtDigger

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
951
Reaction score
1,286
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get out for a few brief outings the last 3 days and I wasn't disappointed either day, even with the little bit that I got...
Halloween day I was able to get out for about 2 hours and since I have been using Pro Zero mode lately, I figured I'd go to a place that I have been a number of times already. I'm glad I did, I got some suspender-like items, one says PATENT across the face diagonally. Ill take a picture of it if anyone requests it. I also found a big musket ball which hit something of some sort and then I located another lost member of my Tribe... 1865 Indian head cent!
 

Attachments

  • 1446514970378.webp
    1446514970378.webp
    73.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 1446514993472.webp
    1446514993472.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 18
The next day, 01Nov, was a much more brief outing, but I went to my dad's neighbors house, which was built in 1846, and I actually never found a great deal of stuff there, and I know I'm the only one who ever detected there... So I guess my persistence worked that day because I found this...

Also a 1910 wheat cent...
 

Attachments

  • 1446515205699.webp
    1446515205699.webp
    154.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 1446515222552.webp
    1446515222552.webp
    93 KB · Views: 139
  • 1446515240094.webp
    1446515240094.webp
    86.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 1446515264064.webp
    1446515264064.webp
    21 KB · Views: 128
  • 1446515286527.webp
    1446515286527.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 137
And that leaves me with today... At best an hour and a half till dark today... And that good ol Pro Zero mode is really getting me to dig more signals instead of missing them or just ignoring them...check out the pictures, and the last pictures will be of a button, I will likely post that up in the WHAT IS IT section, I'd like to find out more about it! Yes, there is an OD nickel in there... :-)
 

Attachments

  • 1446515579814.webp
    1446515579814.webp
    76.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 1446515595635.webp
    1446515595635.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 1446515610454.webp
    1446515610454.webp
    109.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 1446515626654.webp
    1446515626654.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 1446515638625.webp
    1446515638625.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 1446515664434.webp
    1446515664434.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 1446515677814.webp
    1446515677814.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 1446515698325.webp
    1446515698325.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 1446515715524.webp
    1446515715524.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 1446515729304.webp
    1446515729304.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 1446515741615.webp
    1446515741615.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 1446515755035.webp
    1446515755035.webp
    20 KB · Views: 118
LOVE that walker and really...all of it..nice job !!
 
You're on a roll, pulling keepers every hunt. Hit it hard, winter's just around the corner.
 
Thanks guys... It isn't much stuff really, but I'm hearing/reading some interesting things about the button that I found. Just one cool keeper makes me happy
 
Thanks guys... It isn't much stuff really, but I'm hearing/reading some interesting things about the button that I found. Just one cool keeper makes me happy
I believe I have found a button exactly like the one you did, what, if anything have you found out about it? (Nice finds btw!)
 
Congratz on some great finds! I really hope to find a Walker one day myself. I absolutely love them!
 
Very nice couple of hunts. All great finds but I am partial to half dollars. The AT PRO is a machine that I will never let go of.
 
Took me awhile to find it, but here's the one I found. No back to it though.
 

Attachments

  • 1446658709785.webp
    1446658709785.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 108
You found some good stuff. Congrats! The broach is sweet! Walker, IHC, buttons... nice...

Congrats on the OD nickel , I do so love to see that coin, for some reason, It makes me smile.

Best of luck to you in your hunts!
 
Took me awhile to find it, but here's the one I found. No back to it though.

Yeah, that sure does look like the one I found...pretty cool
 
Looks like pro zero is treating you well. Good luck on your hunts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom