What's new

last 6 boxes

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Last fridays boxes were ok but a big drop off from the previous weeks ... they produced 1 64 ,12 40%s and a '86 Medio peso and a solid box of 95s yuk that is the 4th box in a couple of weeks .



13 keepers to add to the stash .



I got kicked to the curb by my other bank that I got 4 CWI boxes a week from ... just when they started to produce some coins ha it has happened before . I knew that they were going to stop my orders , they were consistent every week then I forgot to order them blah blah blah, 1 order in a month.


HH, Ed
 
Upvote 0
That's okay Ed. You will find another bank to take it's place. At least you didn't get skunked.
HH
Gilbert
 
Hey at least you pulled some silver. I was cut off from the CWI boxes myself back in February. I am picking up from another bank this Monday. If I score,I'll order some more. If not I'll stop buying boxes and figure out a new strategy.

Rich
 
enamel7 said:
That's okay Ed. You will find another bank to take it's place. At least you didn't get skunked.
HH
Gilbert



Thanks Gilbert , I am content for now but I am down to the last bank that will order coins in my area for free....so I hope that they hang in there with me and the crhing ,Ed




Rich Hartford said:
Hey at least you pulled some silver. I was cut off from the CWI boxes myself back in February. I am picking up from another bank this Monday. If I score,I'll order some more. If not I'll stop buying boxes and figure out a new strategy.

Rich




Yeah Rich some more for the stash so I am not complaining. Cwi boxes in my area suck pretty bad but they really picked up the last couple of orders that I did get ...figured that they had to give up some coins sooner or later lol... best of luck with your boxes on Mon...... yeah I am waiting for the handrolls to reseed damn it takes along time at most banks ,Ed
 
Hey Ed - those 95s....got a box yesterday and one two weeks back. Mine are from Brinks boxes. Also got a solid 2001 box awhile back. Did three boxes yesterday - got one 40%. I did pull a half roll of silver from some hand rolls so that made it a little easier to swallow. :tard:

Maine_Jim
 
maine_Jim said:
Hey Ed - those 95s....got a box yesterday and one two weeks back. Mine are from Brinks boxes. Also got a solid 2001 box awhile back. Did three boxes yesterday - got one 40%. I did pull a half roll of silver from some hand rolls so that made it a little easier to swallow. :tard:

Maine_Jim


Hey Jim, yeah those 95s and 2001 Ds are a real pain... nice at least you scored some out of some rolls to make up for your boxes , I do that too it doesnt hurt quite so bad then , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom