favored papa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2009
- Messages
- 656
- Reaction score
- 214
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- mountain home Idaho
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250 dfx
at least for now. my last 3 boxes have been skunks. I know that is not a good reason on its own to quit boxes. But when you add in the other factors, it seams to be the smart thing to do. I think all my dumps have gotten re rolled and they are on top of the pile, If I could order 20 or 30 boxes and sit on them I might get into some older boxes.
1. The last three boxes had the same date stamped on them, 5/27/2010.
2 I marked about 150 coins all 1974 in, april I am getting them back in these boxes.
3 I lost my dump bank with a free coin counter.
4 Most important I do a lot better just visiting Banks, (road trips)
5 My average for boxes is one 40%
1. The last three boxes had the same date stamped on them, 5/27/2010.
2 I marked about 150 coins all 1974 in, april I am getting them back in these boxes.
3 I lost my dump bank with a free coin counter.
4 Most important I do a lot better just visiting Banks, (road trips)
5 My average for boxes is one 40%
Upvote
0
also, a while back i used 2 mark coins too, i get those back all the time, but never give up! also, how do/did u mark ur coins, i see alotta marked ones, and just wondered if ive ever seen yours...thanks and hh.







