May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Totally run out of options now :( Spent 3 hours 45 minutes on a Grass Field which normally is grazed by cows. Didn't do very well & even broke the silver plated spoon by trying to straighten it, no great loss but sums up the day. Highlight was a Red Kite which flow over my head a few times, tried to get photo's but the camera is a bit poor for these longer distant shots.

Always worth a punt what ever the odds :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 850
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 842
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 837
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 813
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 822
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 825
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 835
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 826
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 811
Upvote 0
cool kite. we don't have those here in NY, but I've seen them in Florida.
your finds constitute an above-average day for my area.
I'd be thrilled to come home with all that in my pocket.
congrats!

In this area, those are "once in a lifetime finds".

Thanks for the comments, not sure I could retire in the US now that you said that :wink: :D

CRUSADER said:
Thanks for the comments, not sure I could retire in the US now that you said that :wink: :D

it's also a chore around here to find decent spotted dick and blood pudding, let me tell you!

dwayne sueno said:
CRUSADER said:

it's also a chore around here to find decent spotted dick and blood pudding, let me tell you!

Never liked the first but Black Pudding, as we say, goes well with a fry up :icon_thumright:

Those are good finds in my book :icon_thumleft: come here with that Gold Maxx and ill show you those old colonial fields plus i make a wicked English pastie Grandmother taught me :laughing7:Dd60

It's not that bad mate, I like the action shots :icon_thumleft:

shaun7 said:
It's not that bad mate, I like the action shots :icon_thumleft:

Well my day just improved. Popped to the shop for Milk & Bread & found £5 note on the ground :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Deepdiger60 said:
Those are good finds in my book :icon_thumleft: come here with that Gold Maxx and ill show you those old colonial fields plus i make a wicked English pastie Grandmother taught me :laughing7:Dd60
:icon_thumright:

:hello:

Beggars can't be choosers this time of year :P any hunt is better than no hunt :icon_thumleft: nice that you got out, could have been a different story :dontknow: but you still made the day worth while :icon_thumleft:

Don't think it's a Kite :P can't see any strings :laughing9: :laughing9:

SS

Attachments

• hysterical.gif
    hysterical.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 700
Last choice is better than no choice and you made a few finds ! and a little nature watching whats wrong with that :icon_thumright: MaineRelic

MaineRelic said:
Last choice is better than no choice and you made a few finds ! and a little nature watching whats wrong with that :icon_thumright: MaineRelic

Nothing wrong with it, enjoyed the challenge, although my expectations were a little higher than it should have been.

Silver Searcher said:

Beggars can't be choosers this time of year :P any hunt is better than no hunt :icon_thumleft: nice that you got out, could have been a different story :dontknow: but you still made the day worth while :icon_thumleft:

SS

I might start on the play parks next :D

CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

I might start on the play parks next :D
I'v done the football field near were I live, and had some good stuff, A gold ring, silver and gold brooch. and some Charles coppers :icon_thumleft:

SS

if it's any consolation ..... I also broke my last silver spoon and was the best ever. :dontknow:
But not bad the silver coin hunts a hard time to find and in perfect condition :o .... will have to wait to collect the harvest for volber to enjoy their great hunts of Roman coins. ::)
Greetings! :headbang:

HISPAN said:
if it's any consolation ..... I also broke my last silver spoon and was the best ever. :dontknow:
But not bad the silver coin hunts a hard time to find and in perfect condition :o .... will have to wait to collect the harvest for volber to enjoy their great hunts of Roman coins. ::)
Greetings! :headbang:

Its going to be the best harvest ever :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back