What's new

LAST COUPLE HUNTS. III SILVER, 54 LARGE, 63 FATTY, MUCH MUCH MORE. EAGLES!!

muddpuppy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
263
Reaction score
804
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends. I wanted to share my finds from last couple of hunts. Late yesterday brought me my 3rd 3 cent piece, 1852 and a 63 fatty Indian(face chiseled), 2 eagle buttons, two flat buttons and 2 rings. Today got me a large cent, 1854, 2 eagle buttons, a flat button and a ring.

The other items came from a couple hunts last week. A 2 1/2 cent token for HART SCHRADER, a restaurant/saloon/pool hall/sample house. Display Token Records - All States

A Boy Scout advertisement from the Excelsior Shoe Co. I Have been doing well with eagle buttons. I also am enjoying the AT PRO as it has given me my Third III center since last fall, two 1852 silver and a 1881 nickel. Any suggestions on how to get the crud off the one side of the III center?

The one item appears to be a cuff link, I over H over C. any identification is appreciated.

Keep Swinging!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0112.webp
    IMG_0112.webp
    457.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0116.webp
    IMG_0116.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0117.webp
    IMG_0117.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0119.webp
    IMG_0119.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0121.webp
    IMG_0121.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0122.webp
    IMG_0122.webp
    303 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0123.webp
    IMG_0123.webp
    356.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0124.webp
    IMG_0124.webp
    214.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0125.webp
    IMG_0125.webp
    374.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0127.webp
    IMG_0127.webp
    411.4 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 20
super finds!!
 
beautiful coins....good job
 
outstanding.gif
Thanks for sharing...
 
Whoaaa you are finding some killer goods. There is an area here called at t-net about preservation and restoring items. Lots of good tips especially by a member called "Buckleboy" Take your time to preserve very historical finds!
 
Thanks Tnmountains. I will definitely check it out. About 80% of the places I look are fields that i research from 1860-70s maps. when I ask permission I often get " There was a house there?" So I do not find as much, but what i find is old. Thanks again and Keep Swinging!!

Whoaaa you are finding some killer goods. There is an area here called at t-net about preservation and restoring items. Lots of good tips especially by a member called "Buckleboy" Take your time to preserve very historical finds!
 
Wow, they are great finds!
 
Thanks Tnmountains. I will definitely check it out. About 80% of the places I look are fields that i research from 1860-70s maps. when I ask permission I often get " There was a house there?" So I do not find as much, but what i find is old. Thanks again and Keep Swinging!!
I will take quality over quantity any day! Great finds. That LC looks like someone was about to cut it like silver.:coffee2:
 
NICE 3 cent,that barrel tap is pretty COOL too!!!


GOD Bless

Chris
 
awesome finds. The coins are just spectacular.
 
Awesome finds!
 
The stud is probably International Harvester Company..............the deer & plow is John Deere........both are farm equipment companys.
 
The stud is probably International Harvester Company..............the deer & plow is John Deere........both are farm equipment companies.

Ia.furTrade, thanks for the information. I was hoping it was International Harvester Company, but was unable to find a sample. The JD pin was an easy find.

Keep Swinging!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom