What's new

Last empty case filled..........

HeavyFletch

Full Member
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
116
Reaction score
182
Golden Thread
0
Am out of empty cases. time to take a break from sorting. Per members suggestions I added a few broken ones. Last picture has an odd hafted scraper,the top is worked rounded and only 1/4 in tip area. Longest drill on right is 2 7/8" long.
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Nice group of artifacts! Hope ya can piece some of the broke ones back together someday.
 
I like how you did the designs in the case. I wish all of mine were whole but they arent. Looks good
 
That looks nice. I like seeing them framed up. Lot of miles in those I bet.
 
Those are very very nice thanks for showing them !!!
 
Very nice collection and great looking case. Thanks for sharing
 
Would be nice.......have 3 more walls in that room :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom