I went through a box of nickels, a box of pennies, and 3 boxes of halves this week.
Nickels: 1 45-P, 25 pre 60's
Pennies: 6 Wheats, about 10 Bu 60's and S-mints
Halves: Box 1- 1WL (42-S), 1 64 K, 17 x 40%, and 1 87-P, Box 2: 3 x 40%, Box 3: 1 Pf, 1 NIFC (Whoo - a week with no Skunk boxes!)
On a side note, I also found a silver dime at work, and a Wheatie on the ground when I was turning in reject halves.
Good week - can't wait until next week!
Nickels: 1 45-P, 25 pre 60's
Pennies: 6 Wheats, about 10 Bu 60's and S-mints
Halves: Box 1- 1WL (42-S), 1 64 K, 17 x 40%, and 1 87-P, Box 2: 3 x 40%, Box 3: 1 Pf, 1 NIFC (Whoo - a week with no Skunk boxes!)
On a side note, I also found a silver dime at work, and a Wheatie on the ground when I was turning in reject halves.
Good week - can't wait until next week!
Upvote
0







