What's new

Last few hunts of 2018

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sister recently moved, and her new home is an old home. I searched it last week for an hour and ended up with 5 wheats, a silver Rosie, an arcade token and some misc. Checking my records it showed I had 99 wheats so I had to get back there.
I was able to get back there yesterday. It rained most of the two hours I was there but I did manage 4 more wheats, clad, and several misc items. The weather man said warm again today so two friends and I headed to one of my favorite parks. I was able to squeak out 10 more wheats, a nice merc, lots of clad, and more odds and ends. It just might be my last hunt for 2018, but good times, good friends, and good finds are a good day. Oh and now I'm at 113 wheats for the year.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6086.webp
    IMG_6086.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_6203.webp
    IMG_6203.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6204.webp
    IMG_6204.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6208.webp
    IMG_6208.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6211.webp
    IMG_6211.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 113
Nice finds. Congratulations
 
Nice finish on the Wheat milestone Mike!!
Congrats on the Silvers and relics too
 
Nice finds Mike keep it up!!!!!
 
Cool finds, congrats!!!
 
Nice finds mike
 
nice finds Mike!... Happy New Year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom