The Rebel
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2011
- Messages
- 3,120
- Reaction score
- 6,840
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Southwest, CT
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Last Few Hunts = Coppers!
Howdy Folks. Been a while since I've posted any of my finds so thought I'd bring you all up to date. It's been a hard year to find any coins and buttons have been even harder to find.
So far to date I've netted 5 LC's & 1 IH.
Nabbed my 1st DB of the season on Sunday at this Briar Patch....
Howdy Folks. Been a while since I've posted any of my finds so thought I'd bring you all up to date. It's been a hard year to find any coins and buttons have been even harder to find.
So far to date I've netted 5 LC's & 1 IH.
Nabbed my 1st DB of the season on Sunday at this Briar Patch....
Attachments
-
DSCF0098.webp221.9 KB · Views: 122 -
DSCF0099.webp422.7 KB · Views: 114 -
DSCF0100.webp387.4 KB · Views: 113 -
DSCF0101.webp388.4 KB · Views: 110 -
DSCF0103.webp156.7 KB · Views: 122 -
DSCF0114.webp74 KB · Views: 108 -
DSCF0113.webp43.3 KB · Views: 113 -
DSCF0112.webp50.4 KB · Views: 113 -
DSCF0110.webp63.3 KB · Views: 119 -
DSCF0104.webp58.6 KB · Views: 114 -
DSCF0118.webp93 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Upvote
26









