enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Last Friday's Halves
Hi all!
Called the bank and they had been able to get me $2000 in halves. Up and down, but enjoyed the ride.
Box 1= Skunk
Box 2:
90%= total of 9.
40%= total of 55. Much better(best box for total I have had).
Box 3:
5 total of 1964 Kennedys
40%= total of 19.
Plus a 1942 Walker and a 1962D Franklin!
Box 4:
40%= total of 1.
Turned in the rejects and started home. Decided to check the bank I have found handrolled silver in the past. Asked my favorite teller and she only had a single half in her tray. Wait a minute, I think I have a roll in my safe. Total in roll =
90%= total of 3.
40%= total of 6.
Hope it is like this again this Friday. Got $2000 more coming in.
Happy Hunting!
Hi all!
Called the bank and they had been able to get me $2000 in halves. Up and down, but enjoyed the ride.
Box 1= Skunk
Box 2:
90%= total of 9.
40%= total of 55. Much better(best box for total I have had).
Box 3:
5 total of 1964 Kennedys
40%= total of 19.
Plus a 1942 Walker and a 1962D Franklin!
Box 4:
40%= total of 1.
Turned in the rejects and started home. Decided to check the bank I have found handrolled silver in the past. Asked my favorite teller and she only had a single half in her tray. Wait a minute, I think I have a roll in my safe. Total in roll =
90%= total of 3.
40%= total of 6.
Hope it is like this again this Friday. Got $2000 more coming in.
Happy Hunting!
Upvote
0







