What's new

last gasp effort for these...

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I typed this in already but musta lost it (last gasp for me too I guess!) First was ID'd as foreign; that is fine, I like it tho and wondered if you had any thots? Last three were un ID'able early on when I started this but now they look like conquerers to me despite the cream ribbon. Are they (me) that off? This is likely my only post today; I was trying to ID swirls and they all but swirled them out into the snow. Patches close behind. To small to get caught up in the snowblower; so the little buggers will remain :unhappysmiley:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5976.webp
    IMG_5976.webp
    436.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5977.webp
    IMG_5977.webp
    468.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5978.webp
    IMG_5978.webp
    396.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5979.webp
    IMG_5979.webp
    511.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5980.webp
    IMG_5980.webp
    271.5 KB · Views: 102
The first one is odd but I'd have put it with my Masters.
I agree with your asessment of the others... Conquerors.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom