Last hole before snowmagedon

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• 6B99C4B8-A2EF-47F2-8DDF-93EED783E48A.jpeg
    6B99C4B8-A2EF-47F2-8DDF-93EED783E48A.jpeg
    996.9 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 34
A nice finisher Joe, well done.
Sounds like there might be a good amount of white below the Lakes.

A Barber before the Blizzard - well done !
Looks like a Miner's Tag from here ?

A Barber Dime is a great last gift from the ground before it completely freezes over!:occasion14:
I would have been out there too if it hadn't been for work... :BangHead:

I'd chip at 2 inches of frozen ground for a Barber. Nice coin and tag.

Nice Barber JD, way to fight the Weather for every dime! Forecast highs in the low 40's around here tomorrow, YEA! I'm going to throw on my Bermuda Shorts and do some scratching in the dirt. LOL Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Nice Barber, Congrats JD!!! "D"

Nice find before the storm. Got about a foot of snow here, so I won't be finding one of those anytime soon. Congrats!

Nice finds, congrats! :occasion14:

Not much better here on the east coast of Massachusetts!

Merry Christmas! I'm going out digging tomorrow but I might have to bring a hammer with me hahaha. In terms of finds 2020 did not disappoint!

Last edited:
Another... and another, and another...etc, etc... a great year for you buddy. Maybe you should change your handle to silver-sniffer. Congrats!

Beaches rarely release coins with more than a trace of silver hiding in them...so I think I'd rather bring a snow shovel your way!

Strong work Joe! Looking like we might get a bit of a reprieve with temps in the 50's on Christmas- wonder if I can convince the wife to let me go- ouch, yeah, not a chance...

Strong work Joe! Looking like we might get a bit of a reprieve with temps in the 50's on Christmas- wonder if I can convince the wife to let me go- ouch, yeah, not a chance...
Jeff, me and the boys ( 3 grown men) are heading down to the Irish riviera ( cape cod) after Christmas to detect a few beaches and do some door knocking if you’re interested

that's the way to end it before the snow!!

vp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back