What's new

last minute decision leads to silver!

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys, it's been a while since I've made a post. 2 weeks to be exact, I'm off of work for 7 straight days and need to make the most of this time. I was watching the baby all day and when my wife got home I gave nepawill a call to see if I could hit the Grove, luckily for me he said yes. first coin there was the 1942 Merc then a few wheats later I got this nice buff that was sticking out of the ground, a few wheat cents later I decided to leave it was way too hot and I was sweating like a pig all in all a fun hunt that was much needed, thanks for looking and HH! 20150622_192815-1.webp20150622_192652.webp20150622_175706.webp
 
Upvote 46
Nice silver ,love those mercs:occasion14: enjoy your time off,it's all about relaxing:thumbsup:

Thanks alot!, nothing more relaxing than detecting
 
Nice finds cjon455! I love those mercs! I hope you get to hunt a lot on your 7 days off and that the weather cooperates! I'd love to be detecting in Pa! GL & HH
 
Another save in the grove. I should have kept a tally on that place. Keep in mind. They will be digging that place up someday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom