What's new

last minute score.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drove around today in search of halves, I had 2 boxes waiting for me to pick up later in the day so I killed time with a small road trip. I managed to get ahold of a lot of loose halves, but wasn't finding the goods. As the day went on I found 30 rolls at a bank, pulled a 64 ken and a 68. I figured I'd keep driving and the next bank I got to had $9 in loose, I got those and there was another 64, and a 65 with it.
I got the call that my boxes came in, so i grabbed those up and headed home. Haven't had time to search them yet, I had a lot going on tonight, but I will search them soon. I'm happy with the results today so far, the 90% really made it a better day. I'm hoping to find a nice stash in the boxes, I've seen some good scores with boxes on here lately. If not, at least I got some on the trip. I'll post the box results tomorrow. Hope you all have good finds!
 
Upvote 0
well, got done with the boxes last night. Box one all I got was a 64 ken. Box 2 was a skunk. only one keeper out of the 2 boxes, at least it was a 90%. This is why I prefer customer rolls. Boxes never seem to get me much, but then again there's always a chance of a dream box. I will probably order more as we near the holidays.
 
Those boxes was tough, at least you pulled some silver with the loose :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Those quick scores are always a nice, easy way, to add to the pile.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom