What's new

Last nights 2 boxes...

coincrawlin

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
354
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...were a complete bust. These were my last two boxes from one of my supply banks that shut me down this week. Never got much from them anyway, so not too sad to see it go.

Ever start going through a box and you just know it's not going to be good? That's how I felt when I started doing these two...actually had to work up some motivation to get through them. On top of that the other bank that was supposed to order for me this week hasn't called, so assuming they didn't place the order. Will make a run there tomorrow just in case and utilize their coin machine while I'm there. Seems like nobody wants to order boxes anymore...getting frustrated!!
 
Upvote 0
Sort to hear that the bank shut you down. I hope I can score some more before the bank that I found dose that to me. It has been hard trying to find a bank around me to even get boxes.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom