What's new

last nights 4 brinks boxes

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last night's 4 brinks boxes

ok the penny box this week was finally back to the normal.........got 20 wheats, oldest was 1919

3 boxes of halves not so good. Managed to get
6-40%
1976s proof

Now I was real happy to see the 76 proof, first one I have saw and it is in pristine condition, just wish I would come out of this silver slump I am in!
 

Attachments

  • 3-18-09.webp
    3-18-09.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 250
  • 1976s proof.webp
    1976s proof.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
Re: last night's 4 brinks boxes

:thumbsup:
 
Re: last night's 4 brinks boxes

Nice! :thumbsup:
 
Re: last night's 4 brinks boxes

:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom