What's new

last penny in series of 2010 Major error?

underdogger

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
755
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
Ok this made the hair on my bald head stand up and sorry I do not have a picture . All the presidency years have error that I can see the word "of in the phrase has a capital OF on all the new penny's In the us of a phrasing UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . hOWEVER IN THE LIMCOLN PENNY IN THE 2010 SERIES READS .............UNITED STATES of AMERICA . Whats up with that . I have checked wheats. uses a caital OF the memorials use a small o and a capital F :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I'm sure No error
Just Change
 
wish i could find some 2010 pennies around here. i am still looking for the last one of 2009
 
It's not an error. It would only be if it was not intentional. Then it would be called a variety.
 
This remind me of the first year that they started making memorial pennies. People saw the of like this: "oF"" They thought it was an error, but it just turned out to be the designers choice to make it that way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom