What's new

Last post of 2012. Two months of walkin

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
This is November and December and the only artifacts that aren't packed for a move. I know I posted most of these but just showing the end of my year. Here's to happy hunting in 2013 and to a great New Year's Eve. Everyone be safe and look hard.
 

Attachments

  • image-419743908.webp
    image-419743908.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image-1866547637.webp
    image-1866547637.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 119
  • image-1125705676.webp
    image-1125705676.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1365644815.webp
    image-1365644815.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 112
  • image-2111341262.webp
    image-2111341262.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
Nice! Where is all the scrapers at? I like those round stones with the dimples on them.
 
I got zip loks of them.
 
BosonMate has a couple of pieces like the one you have with the hole in the center. Look for his post on those pieces. You may be surprised. I think your piece is natural. I would keep it as well. BosonMate posted two of them. One used, one unused. The use on these pieces jump out at you.
 
I think it was natural but used since it was found in such a high concentration area.
 
Only the one might be natural all the others with dimples are altered by man. I wish I could find some of those. I like points but really love all the other tools the most.
 
Thanks for this post. I read it an hour or so ago and decided to get off my butt, bundle up and hit the pond. I didn't find anything but had a nice walk. Great way to end the year.
 
Yes you did well at the end of the year. I get to "start" hunting after the 6th of January. Hopefully will do as well as you. Happy New Years!
 
great group of stones ....:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom