redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is last second but I have tomorrow open and going to give a few places a try tomorrow morning, if anyone is interested in joining me. Myself and my youngest son are going to go to some school playgrounds around town and maybe property where some older homes have been removed. Post something, drop me a line or to those who have my phone#, call me before 9:00pm. I should be online tonight and will check back first thing in the morning. I like to roll early, just a heads up. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I would have known sooner that I would have some free time today. My 10 year old son "Brock" and myself went to a vacant lot and two school playgrounds this morning. We found $4.06 in change, two cheap rings, 1 arcade token and a brass top from something, need to clean it up some more. I will try to give more notice next time.
4find.jpg

salty dog

Aug 10, 2005
Southern Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett GTP 1350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Hey redbronco,
That's a good number of coins for a mornings hunt.
You never know, maybe next time the rings might be gold and have diamonds!
Good hunt,
Robert

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. I just like being out searching and never knowing what you are going to come across. It amazes me, how somethings get so deep in a short period of time. I broke a small garden shovel digging in some tough turf. >:( So today, I made a digging tool from a mower blade that won't break. I hope. :icon_scratch: Does this mean everyone will "slingblade". I do like biscuits and french fries.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread