What's new

Last seen…

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
9,212
Reaction score
33,210
Golden Thread
0
Location
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I click on a members icon a box comes up. On some members it shows when they were last seen on the forum. Like this one from Chilli.
IMG_2413.webp

And then when I click on other members, the “last seen” is missing. Like this one from bart.
IMG_2414.webp


I’m just curious what the difference is?
 
My guess would be profile privacy settings. There's an option whether to show your online status and another to show your current activity. I'd bet turning them on/off causes what you're seeing.
 
My guess would be profile privacy settings. There's an option whether to show your online status and another to show your current activity. I'd bet turning them on/off causes what you're seeing.
Yes there's a setting in the profile that turns it off.
The only thing a person can see is when they posted a message last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom