Sheldius Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 751 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Bronx, NY Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2007 #1 Picked up my 2 boxes. They just order them now for me and recognize me on sight when I show up. Sounds likes its donuts/cookies time. Nothing really special, but I'll take it. Total was 5 - 40%, 2 - 90%, and 4 post 2001's. See you all next week. Attachments AugBox 001.webp 59.2 KB · Views: 224 Upvote 0
Picked up my 2 boxes. They just order them now for me and recognize me on sight when I show up. Sounds likes its donuts/cookies time. Nothing really special, but I'll take it. Total was 5 - 40%, 2 - 90%, and 4 post 2001's. See you all next week.
Smithrow1 Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 336 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Aug 11, 2007 #2 More silver in your 2 boxes then I got in my four.
O oldred Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 176 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used Minelab Excaliber Aug 11, 2007 #3 Seven more for the piggy bank! Wish you better luck on the next boxes. You never know when that dream box will show up.
Seven more for the piggy bank! Wish you better luck on the next boxes. You never know when that dream box will show up.
K kickstart Sr. Member Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 263 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Ga. Aug 12, 2007 #4 oldred said: Seven more for the piggy bank! Wish you better luck on the next boxes. You never know when that dream box will show up. Click to expand... Ain't that the truth!!
oldred said: Seven more for the piggy bank! Wish you better luck on the next boxes. You never know when that dream box will show up. Click to expand... Ain't that the truth!!
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2007 #5 Good job Sheldius......I hope your next one is loaded too. Those silver halves add up. Keep em coming......
Good job Sheldius......I hope your next one is loaded too. Those silver halves add up. Keep em coming......
pepperpump Hero Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 971 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Manassas Park, VA Detector(s) used Whites MXT Aug 14, 2007 #6 Not bad at all, congrads on the silver!!!! Pepperpump