What's new

Last time out

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
929
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my finds from the last hunt, I'm having some trouble finding places to go since the ground is so dry that I can't hunt anywhere that has grass. Thanks for looking and HH
 

Attachments

  • P8260372.webp
    P8260372.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 166
  • P8260373.webp
    P8260373.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 165
  • P8260374.webp
    P8260374.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 171
  • P8260375.webp
    P8260375.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 172
  • P8260376.webp
    P8260376.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 169
  • P8260377.webp
    P8260377.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 176
  • P8260378.webp
    P8260378.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 163
I like the Clark Gable token. A good soaking rain sure wouldn't hurt. I think I may hunt Warren dunes this weekend and a good mid day rain is always nice to chase people off the beach. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom