enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Last Tuesday's Searches.
Went to Western Carolina to visit my daughter at school. Did a little bank hopping also. Found 6 40%ers at five different banks. After saying goodbye the wife and I went to Cherokee to hit the casino. Hey Immy, I found some silver there too! Total- two 40%. I will be going back to do a longer search since I now know it's there.
Happy Hunting!
Went to Western Carolina to visit my daughter at school. Did a little bank hopping also. Found 6 40%ers at five different banks. After saying goodbye the wife and I went to Cherokee to hit the casino. Hey Immy, I found some silver there too! Total- two 40%. I will be going back to do a longer search since I now know it's there.
Happy Hunting!
Upvote
0







