What's new

Last two hunts Unreale

Dig-MV

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
696
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martha’s Vineyard
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heard stories about an old time beach hunter pulling a 4 reale out of dregged sand put up on the beach. Talked to a friend and got permission to park way down the beach (a lot of beach access here is private). Yesterday had only 30 mins to hunt and I found a seated quarter on top! Had to leave but came back the next day with a friend. Got a great tone and next thing you know I'm holding a beautiful 1726 one reale. Can't wait to get back at it nice to have a new spot.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    201.8 KB · Views: 144
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    218.2 KB · Views: 139
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    272.3 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 36
Box up a couple ton of that sand and send it to me!!!! Great Find!!! Congrats
 
And awesome!!!
 
Man you vineyard guys are killing it! I wish I metal detected when I lived in Chilmark. Cheers and congrats!

Steve
 
Love the old silver! :occasion14:
 
The Spanish is flying right now! Congrats
 
Nice Wolfie!! was that by the present dredge site?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom