What's new

Last Two Hunts...

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My last two hunts did not produce any rings, but there was plenty of Yen. My Yen count was 3,231 ($39.01 us).
 

Attachments

  • 3.23 & 2.25 finds moon beach.webp
    3.23 & 2.25 finds moon beach.webp
    54 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 0
4o bucks 4 2 hunts nice whear are you and are their many md hunters their
 
Danny, I am in Okinawa Japan. I have only been on the island for 2 1/2 months. There are a handful of people hunting Okinawa. I just got a Sand Shark at the beginning of March, so I am just now learning the island. Look through this forum for post made by Bobbypins and Soup,and you will see that there is alott to be found here. I was very fortunate to hook up with Bobbypins who helped get me going. My totals for March (6 hunts), are 5,351 Yen ($64,70 us). And two Silver rings, and a few miscellaneous jewelery items. My hand is blistered from all the digging. Okinawa beaches are very rocky.
Total March finds.webp
 
Detecting is gold, I wish you luck. HH, Hamid
 
i was in okinawa in 84 for a year and loved it , i was at camp hansen it was before my detecting days , i started in calif oceanside , yes im a marine i live in iowa now far from the beach
 
I'm in central Okinawa about a mile from Tori!
 
thanks for the info its facinating all keep lookin for your next post danny
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom