What's new

Last two Hunts

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got permission from a neighbor to hunt his daughters log home that was built in the 1700's. They yard is littered with small bits of iron. I did manage to find a 1902 Indian, 1911,1919,1929,1946 wheats, what looks like a old coat button and a WHATS IT. One the whats it, has Bray S Luta 1/2 FI and on the other side Pat Jan 6 1903. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1056.webp
    DSCN1056.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN1062.webp
    DSCN1062.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN1067.webp
    DSCN1067.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 10
I found a watsit this year just like that . I though it was some kind of a spanner wrench but m just guessing
 
I just found that as well and was going to link it but couldn't figure out how . I couldn't read any righting on my whatsit.... but that's cool mystery solved
 
Nice Finds ! Keep at it.
There must be more there.
Hopefully some Silver from the same era :thumbsup:
 
neat stuff, good hunting!
 
Congrats on that IHP and all those wheats. Odds are there are more nice coins at that site.
 
Thanks everyone...
 
Good hunt and looks like a Great spot! Go gettem Tex
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom