What's new

last week take

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
1st box 3 64s and 22 40 %s and a 2003

2nd box zip

3rd box 3 40%s and 3 73 proofs and 1 71 proof

4th " 2 64s and a 87p



total 30 silver keepers
 
Upvote 0
Scalper, just out of curiosity......how do you come across US coinage, particularly half dollars, in such quantity down there in Brazil? I suppose banks are banks wherever they are located, but it would seem that the demand for halves in South America would not be large enough to warrant their import. Or is it all by special order, and you just have a longer wait than most??
-Grizz
 
I have the same question as Grizz...

...but the real reason I posted is that I have six boxes coming in this afternoon, and I can't wait!!!!

Good luck everyone!
 
Welcome back scalper. Where have ya been? We thought you had went missing. Good finds keep it up..

-Golden Silver
 
Ed....where in the heck have you been hiding dude!!! Glad to see you back and posting.

Nice finds on the silver too. Good luck on the next search.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom