What's new

Last weekend of the month finds

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday morning it was chilly and I really wanted to go digging but not long so I went to a couple of different tot-lots and got some clad and odds and ends.

March27.1.webp

I much more prefer quality than quantity so in the afternoon I went to an old park in hopes for silver but no cigar, I did manage a couple wheats though.

March27.2.webp

Sunday morning I decided to search a school on the other side of town where I've found silver before and got lucky and scored a merc.

March28.1.webp

March28.2.webp

March28.3.webp
 
nice finds Giant! silver and wheats...good hunting :thumbsup:
 
WTG Giant. Nice pile of coins there. Congrats on the Merc and Wheaties!!
 
Nice finds Giant. Any hunt with a merc is great!! WTg. hh dan
 
Excellent pile of loot Giant. WTG :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
Nice haul of goodies! Congrats on the silver! :thumbsup:
 
Good hunting, Giant, Congrats on the merc and wheats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Nice finds there Giant congrats on that silver and can't complain about wheats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom