What's new

Last weeks 4 NF String boxes - over/short count - CRAZY!! UPDATED 02/05!!

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Box #1 - 8 rolls had 19 coins, 6 rolls had 21 coins
Box #2 - 6 rolls had 19 coins, 10 rolls had 21 coins
Box #3 - 10 rolls had 19 coins, 10 rolls had 21 coins
Box #4 - 8 rolls had 19 coins, 9 rolls had 21 coins

Net was 3 over, $1.50......with 0 silvers!!

67 out of 200 rolls were either short or over....or 33%!! Anyone else ever experience this?

UPDATE....this weeks 2 boxes.....EVERY roll count was correct......lol.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Last weeks 4 NF String boxes - over/short count - CRAZY!!

My recent boxes have been like that too!!! A few rolls with 18, lots with 19 and some with 21. Maybe the coin rolling machines need to be calibrated in our district? Zero silver in the fed (NF String) boxes too for the past 10 boxes!!! Yikes what is happening???

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Last weeks 4 NF String boxes - over/short count - CRAZY!!

i seen it once, but it all balanced out... its crazy
 
Re: Last weeks 4 NF String boxes - over/short count - CRAZY!!

Saw that before. But it evened out in the end.
 
Re: Last weeks 4 NF String boxes - over/short count - CRAZY!!

ive only seen moderate off counted rolls...rarely...but like said, it always balances out :icon_scratch: do they weigh the entire box at the end, so they know the whole box is on count, but maybe they dont weigh every roll, and the machine is having problems counting individual rolls???
 
Re: Last weeks 4 NF String boxes - over/short count - CRAZY!!

I had hundreds and hundreds of miscounted rolls last year. After all the random other change i found in bags i was still up over $20 for the year.
 
Re: Last weeks 4 NF String boxes - over/short count - CRAZY!!

Wait till your boxes come and are missing a whole roll or two. Its not fun to dig out of a hole like that. Fortunately I dont get shorted as often on bags as I do boxes. Although bags that appear to be from other CRHers and not from coin machines are short more often than not. I end up eating it bacause I have to run them through a coin machine.
 
Re: Last weeks 4 NF String boxes - over/short count - CRAZY!!

wow you guys are finding some serious silver in those CR how many do you get at a time may I ask I can only afford 1 sometimes 2 if I am lucky
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom