What's new

Last weeks 5 boxes -- score

Bjorn_MD

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT
Last week's 5 boxes -- score

A very nice haul for me, something like 109 silver keepers in one night. And a couple firsts.

Box 1:
1991-1995 WWII Commerative (My first commemorative)
(4) 40% Kennedies
(1) 1964 Kennedy
(1) NIFC

Box 2:
(4) 40% Kennedies
(2) 1964 Kennedies
(4) NIFC

Box 3:
(10) 40% Kennedies
(4) 1964 Kennedies
(5) NIFC

Box 4:
(1) Clad Proof
(32) 40% Kennedies
(4) 1964 Kennedies
(6) NIFC
(3) Walkers

Box 5:
(1) Broadstrike Error (?, a first)
(38) 40% Kennedies
(5) 1964 Kennedies
(7) NIFC
(2) Franklins
 

Attachments

  • Kitchen 028.webp
    Kitchen 028.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 311
  • Kitchen 029.webp
    Kitchen 029.webp
    93 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0
Re: Last week's 5 boxes -- score

Nice return. :thumbsup:

Nice WWII Commerative. Haven't seen one of those yet. Congratulations.

Mojo
 
Re: Last week's 5 boxes -- score

I remember those days! :o Congrats! 8)

Red
 
Re: Last week's 5 boxes -- score

Nice offcenter strike on the '89. That might fetch a few bucks on eBay. I have some experience selling coins on there so if you need some help, PM me.

Super day for you. Congrats!

Jason
 
Re: Last week's 5 boxes -- score

WTG Bjorn......now that is a great day! Love the pictures of all that silver.......I like stacks!! That Off Center 1989 is a neat find. Also kudos on your first Commemorative..... :thumbsup:

Congrats.....I know you enjoyed your night....ha!

Good luck on the next hunt.
 
Re: Last week's 5 boxes -- score

LJ said:
WTG Bjorn......now that is a great day! Love the pictures of all that silver.......I like stacks!! That Off Center 1989 is a neat find. Also kudos on your first Commemorative..... :thumbsup:

Congrats.....I know you enjoyed your night....ha!

Good luck on the next hunt.

Thanks LJ. It was one of my most fun nights. One walker was on top of the roll. Exciting. The off-center find is neat. Hopefully it was worth keeping.

JasonB said:
Nice offcenter strike on the '89. That might fetch a few bucks on eBay. I have some experience selling coins on there so if you need some help, PM me.

Super day for you. Congrats!

Jason

Jason, I've sold some too, but not any error coins, I'll definitely need to get educated first... I'm not too sure how common/uncommon it is.
coinmojo said:
Nice return. :thumbsup:

Nice WWII Commerative. Haven't seen one of those yet. Congratulations.

Mojo

I hadn't seen one either Mojo, so it was intriguing to find. Pretty low mintages on those coins somewhere in the 100 thousand range -- like most commemoratives I suppose. Hopefully one day they will be scarce in good condition.

Thanks for you replies folks.

Good luck in your searching.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom