
Thanks for the pix...Now I'm motivated again....
ME_CO said:Now that would be awesome. I wonder how the size compares of a $20 gold piece and half dollars. I won't have to post if I ever found one- you'll here it haha right before the siren of the ambulance. I seen someone posted last month about some hand rolls full of Susan B's, some lil ole lady must have thought they were halves, would rather have silver but doubling searching $$$ is a good thang too. HH Mark
kickstart said:I'm curious to know if anyone has ever found a gold
coin in a box.
...PB I've been getting the boxes from B of A....I know you gave me the name of a bank here in my town that orders boxes for you where you are...Who were they again? I'm only 41 and already losing my mind so I don't remember! 