What's new

lastest 9 silver finds (With pictures)

kayo

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello all, Just thought I would take a minute and post these for Kane23. We tried for a while earlier, but I am not very skilled with computers. I finally got them small enough to view. Most of these were found in a school yard or a church lawn. Kane was pleasantly surprised by all. Especially the walker. Always nice to find those. Good luck and happy hunting. P.S. I hope the pictures come up. I'm new at this. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0231.webp
    IMG_0231.webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 43 walker.webp
    43 walker.webp
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,144
Upvote 0
Very nice finds............ :thumbsup:
 
Kayo, welcome to T-net and I look forward to seeing your finds as well as those of Kane
 
nice pile of silver you got there congratz on the finds
 
Unbelievable! That's the way it was in the 80's, but really hard to come up with that much silver in one hunt this day and age.............great job!
Tim
 
Kayo,
Quite the surprise to see this and my post this morning, Thanks Kayo!. It took three seperate days to find this stuff Tim. It was nice, but I've only found 12 silver coins this year so far so I found half in these pictures(coins that is, I have 47 silver rings for the year) Anyways; Good hunting, kane 23
 
Wow Kane23! Do you just hunt newer fields or older fields?
 
Very nice finds there congrats.
 
Kane23,
Amazing finds! Four rings is fantastic and 47 in one year... Are you beach or lake hunting? What kind of areas are you hitting to come up with that many pieces of jewelry?

SKD
 
SoreKneesDayton said:
Kane23,
Amazing finds! Four rings is fantastic and 47 in one year... Are you beach or lake hunting? What kind of areas are you hitting to come up with that many pieces of jewelry?

SKD
Detectingfreak said:
Wow Kane23! Do you just hunt newer fields or older fields?
Detecting freak, I search mostly new, but if an older area becomes available I go for it. Soreknees dayton, I search parks, athletic fields, churchs, schools etc. Rarely do I search beaches,the nearest one is 30 miles away, the ocean is 8 hours away. Anywhere that looks good,I search otherwise and I find rings at all of these places.....Kane 23
 
sweet looking silver :headbang: :headbang:
 
Love the Walker. The Mercs are sweet, too. Great finds! :thumbsup:

HH,

Dr. Ace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom