What's new

Late 1800s Patriotic Bicycle Bell, Civil War Relics & a Lil Silver

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I had a good time yesterday & managed to save a little history in the process. My favorite find was the late 1800s patriotic bicycle bell (fitting for Memorial Day) I also found a Civil War sword hanger piece, an Enfield bullet & a 1918 mercury dime. (And some other misc relics, no clue what the huge brass piece is).
 

Attachments

  • image-2129331274.webp
    image-2129331274.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 166
  • image-16790139.webp
    image-16790139.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 165
  • image-3973165225.webp
    image-3973165225.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 147
  • image-1310617571.webp
    image-1310617571.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 143
  • image-2645760555.webp
    image-2645760555.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 140
  • image-3575976850.webp
    image-3575976850.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 138
  • image-4267422008.webp
    image-4267422008.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 20
That bicycle bell is such a cool and unique find bud
 
Very cool bell And nice group of finds! Congrats
 
I'm strangely drawn to that bicycle bell. What a neat find. Great job!
 
I just wonder which state they left out??? Only 12 stars....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom