What's new

Latest bag of Dimes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Just finished another bag. Not too bad.
1954d,1957,1960,1964.
2001 Canadian dime
2001 Bermuda dime
1990 English 5 Pence
1991 English 5 Pence
1 quarter
4 cents
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Enamel you have been doing CRhing for a long time. I was just curious how much a person could accumulate over years of doing this. Would you give us an idea? If not I understand just wanted to see what I could possibly accumulate over time.

Golden Silver
 
Well GS, I've done pretty well over the past few years. I have been selling my silver to help pay the bills. but recently decided to horde it. I don't sell anything before 1964, so I've probably got a few hundred WLs and Franklins. Wheats? Thousands. Dimes? I have at least 3 rolls now. I didn't really start on them until I could buy bags. You've seen all of the nickels I have found the past couple of weeks. My best handrolled halves ever was 6 solid rolls of silver and I think my best box ever was around 120 silver. I also have been lucky enough to find a few rare ones. I neveer get too upset when I get skunks because I know good boxes are down the road.
HH
Gilbert
 
Looks like your holding it down Enamel :) Soon, Soon I wish to be back in the game, keep those finds coming :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom