{Sentinel}
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2007
- Messages
- 4,741
- Reaction score
- 295
- Golden Thread
- 13
- Location
- Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 13
- Detector(s) used
- TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys, got out a couple times in the last week and found a few keepers. There's an assortment of stuff as is the norm for this area. I won't waste too much of your
time as I'm getting finished packing tonight to go to Rhode Island to do some diggin' and fishing with some friends of mine. So without further delay here's the pics, thanks
for looking
:
A NICE SURPRISE


Funny enough, I found this Civil War Soldier not long after digging a 3 Ringer:
Union Civil War Soldier Figure


1909 Barber Quarter

Carolus III Half-Reale and Double-Shanked Button I thought I had double vision when I pulled this button out, sure enough, two solid shanks on this earlier 1-piece button

Gold Cufflink

Group Photos:




AND.....to end the post....a REALLY old "Dog Tax" tag from 1911:

time as I'm getting finished packing tonight to go to Rhode Island to do some diggin' and fishing with some friends of mine. So without further delay here's the pics, thanks
for looking
:A NICE SURPRISE


Funny enough, I found this Civil War Soldier not long after digging a 3 Ringer:
Union Civil War Soldier Figure


1909 Barber Quarter

Carolus III Half-Reale and Double-Shanked Button I thought I had double vision when I pulled this button out, sure enough, two solid shanks on this earlier 1-piece button

Gold Cufflink

Group Photos:




AND.....to end the post....a REALLY old "Dog Tax" tag from 1911:

Upvote
0

(I'd say cool button then)
Hard to tell the size from the pics.But you can see what I'm saying on these two post.The first link has the best shots (top & bottom).The other only has like five or so from 2009.(I put them with the horse stuff cause I didn't know what they were at the time.)
I'm loving that CW soldier too. Looks like a Reb got a hold of that poor Yank. 








