What's new

Latest CW relic digs...and some colonial!

sekypaleo

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2010
Messages
412
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 with 13" Ultimate coil, AKA Sorex Pro, Eurotek Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, Been awhile since I posted and have been able to get out and hunt....took a new job in the spring and moved from Cincinnati to Lexington Ky, and new job has kept me busy. Here are my digs from the last 3 weeks...this is the culmination of 1500+ miles of driving, 8 different sites and 6 states! One of the highlights of my finds these past few weeks was a set of colonial era cufflinks with masonic emblems....ID'ed as 1790-1820...pretty old for east Tenn! Got a rough ROUGH cavalry saddle shield (my first!) and a nice variety of lead. Thanks for looking and HH'ing all!
 

Attachments

  • leadnov2015.webp
    leadnov2015.webp
    105.1 KB · Views: 90
  • ironandbrass.webp
    ironandbrass.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 97
  • colonial cuff links.webp
    colonial cuff links.webp
    88.6 KB · Views: 95
  • saddle shield.webp
    saddle shield.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 100
  • eagle I nov.webp
    eagle I nov.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 26
Very nice digs!! Love the cufflinks and the lead. Nice I button to. Dam work..... Gets in the way of everything!:banghead:
 
Excellent hunt!! Love he Masonic cuff links
 
well done...looks like you earned em too !!!
 
Nice relics - I'd love to find ANY saddle shield. Lotta drivin' it sounds like!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom