jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, Now MABY , Just MABY, I know Where The Confusion is. & it May Be My Phrasing ;D

What I meant By "WHILE CERTAIN DEVICES will Work Only When the object is There"

I was Referring to Dowsing Equipment, which I was under the impression, YOU feel can Discriminate,
As long as Your After A Certain Type of Target With It.

EXAMPLE a CACHE of GOLD in the Middle of a Field of Iron Ore.

or Silver Dollars, as Long as You Know your Looking for Silver Dollars & not Say A Diamond.

I guess I'm Just Reading TOO much Into How Dowsing is Supposed to Work.

Jeff

OP
OP
R

rusty nails

here we go again ~ my kid finds a coin in the yard and everything goes haywire ! i wont be a part of the roederick ~ if you want to fight about it go for it ~ i am pretty secure with what i said - i had no idea i had to detail to prove what i found - big deal - do you want me to mail the 11 cents i found !
i put it down because my kid felt good about what he did ~ you are ruining what this site is about.
no wonder all the people detecting are old farts ! - and all the regulars are gone - skeptics , smectics you guys r trouble makers - so u can have your dowsing forum all to yourselves - but i will still dowse - and love it ! am i psychic - yes , and i could have told u what was going to happen next - after my post ! u r soooooooo anal about rods u may have to seek some counseling - seriously - ::) get some help .

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LEFTY,
? ? ?Since We NOW have a PRO Dowsing Forum, IF you Say So, I can Remove all the B.S. & Put this in The PRO section For you IF you'd Like.

? ?JUST say the Word? ;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?JEFF

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
lefty, you have nothing to prove, you know, your kid and wife know, even i know ! just the word shakes up a couple here, one in particular, that used to write pro-dowsing articles for a dowsers mag.......i plant treasures in my yard for my 6 year old...he is at school, i plant. he goes out and locates and digs. no detector, just two rods and his mini shovel....NOTHING can take away the happiness he feels each time he makes a recovery...there have been old chinese coins made of pot metal, silver dollars, quarters and dimes.....hundreds of old wheatbacks, even a 20 dollar token i got at woodstock '94......his collection is growing, mine is shrinking, and i wouldn't trade it for anything......keep it up, ignore the usual bull, and take the kid out and make his day...............gldhntr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread