What's new

Latest Find

dennco2000

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
307
Reaction score
180
Golden Thread
0
Location
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I don't think you'll see it in the Mel Fisher Museum but you could see it in my trinket box LOL. I think I found a hot spot can't wait to get back there!
 

Attachments

  • ear ring.webp
    ear ring.webp
    201.5 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
I don't know, it might be a museum piece once you get the crust off, no telling what that coin is...Oh, you mean the earring, no it wont make the grade. :laughing7:
 
I don't think you'll see it in the Mel Fisher Museum but you could see it in my trinket box LOL. I think I found a hot spot can't wait to get back there!

As you are in Florida Dennco, it should be a piece of cake. Just make sure to take your find(s) with you the next time you get to the Keys.
All you have to do is find something which says Mel Fisher Museum for a back drop.
Then take a picture of your finds in front of it.
Don’t forget to include yourself, for the full effect.
I don’t expect you will have a trouble with security, that is if they have any sense of humor. If you do, just tell them that the devil made you do it and show them a copy of this email.

Oh by the way, I found a yellow studded ear ring which looks just like your red one. Had to use all metal / pin point mode with my Excal to find that beauty.
Now All we need is for one of us to find a matching green earring stud and one of us could go as a traffic light at the next costume ball(lol)

Till then, please keep the location secret!:laughing7::laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Laugh it up boys but when I corner the market on plastic rubies we'll see who laughs last... lol
 
Laugh it up boys but when I corner the market on plastic rubies we'll see who laughs last... lol

Plastic - Argh!
I thought you found a forda light or a cheva light, actually any of the old broken tail light would do.
Cut and polished like a gem stone, it even has the touch and the feel to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom