What's new

latest find...

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
952
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
was real pleased to get this puppy b4 it ended up in the creek was tumbled, beat up and spit out to dry.

This one was eroded from an older, higher up creek bank. The second tier you might say.

I say it is Pedernales, but could be Hoxie. No breaks, but has had one side at least reworked in antiquity.

When first found I left a marker to more easily find when I got back with the camera.

DSC00711.webp

DSC00712.webp

DSC00715.webp

DSC00713.webp

DSC00733.webp

DSC00734.webp

on magnification you can see in last couple pics a tiny point on the point. can't believe after all those years it was till all there.
 
Upvote 0
Nice point. Did you find anything else? One nice point is all I would need to make my day.
 
Very fine tip on that point and a great save:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom